Meet Duke 🐾

 

Duke is one year old Great Dane.

He had a sleepover in hospital last Saturday night after swallowing a beer bottle top.

Luckily for him, his mum and dad’s quick thinking brought him straight down to the clinic and with Dr Alex and the nurses help they were able to get the bottle top out without needing any surgery.

He also had some X-rays to see where the bottle top was in his stomach.

Duke was able to go home to his mum and dad the next day and hopefully won’t be swallowing anything naughty in the future.