New Puppy & Kitten Health Checks
It’s exciting to get a new puppy or kitten, but along with the fun and joy of a new pet comes many responsibilities and questions.
- What do I feed my new puppy or kitten?
- What about puppy training?
- How do I toilet train my pet?
- Do I need to microchip and register my puppy or kitten?
- When do I vaccinate my new pet?
It’s a good idea to book a health check for your new furry family member at Lake Road Vet Clinic in Wagga Wagga. We’ll examine your puppy or kitten from nose to tail to make sure they’re in tip top health, plus we’ll check their vaccination and worming status. Any questions you have about pet ownership we’ll be able to answer and you’ll leave with peace of mind knowing you’ll be providing the best of care to your new pet!
Call Lake Road Vet Clinic today to enquire about a health check for your new puppy or kitten.